Opportunity + Excellence + Success =
The Bulldog Standard
Upcoming ACT Exam dates at WOSC: Apr 13 & Jun 08
Altus High School Bulldogs
More than Tradition--A Way of Life
Please log on to enroll in and/or participate in APSOC classes.
Log On Procedures:
1. username: first initial last name, all lower case
3. If you have a common first and last name, the above log on may not work. Try using both your first and last name written as one word (lower case letters) as your log on name.
- students: APS Student ID #
- teachers & parents: contact Mr. L.M. Garmon--LGarmon@Altuschools.k12.ok.us
If you have any questions or problems, contact Mr. L.M. Garmon -- LGarmon@AltusSchools.k12.ok.us
- Robert Hernandez and Richard Hernandez cannot have the same log on name: rhernandez.
- Robert may have to try logging on as roberthernandez
A child's success at school is dependent on what the child does at home more than the time he/she spends in the classroom:
According to Mr. Bob Drury, Superintendent of Altus Public Schools "... the factors that help determine student academic success are related to their home life. A discussion of these various factors was held during the school board meeting. They include parent participation and involvement in the student’s school activities, the number of hours a student watches television per week, the parents’ level of education, the number of hours per week the parent is available to parent their child versus a latchkey situation, nutrition, hours of sleep students routinely receive, socioeconomic status relating to expectations and enriched environment, and many others that contribute to valuing an education." (Altus Times, 09 Oct. 2012)